Thank you for your interest in volunteering with AMU. We welcome your help in any way that you are able or willing to contribute.
Some common volunteer efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Providing transport for dogs as needed for medical appointments
- Taking photos of our dogs so we can put their best paw forward
- Meeting the transport vans when they come in from out of state
- Picking up a dog at a Colorado local shelter
- Walking any of our dogs who may be fostered at a daycare or boarding facility
Please take a few moments to complete the Volunteer Application and tell us a little about yourself and how you are most interested in helping the animals. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch!